1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, potatoes and onion.
Add the pesto and balsamic vinegar and stir until the vegetables are completely coated.
Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
3. Divide the vegetables between 4 large sheets of heavy duty foil. Add 1 pork chop to
each sheet of foil, placing it centered on top of the vegetables. Using a silicone brush,
spread some of the remnants of the balsamic pesto mixture from the mixing bowl onto
the top of the pork chop.
4. To enclose the food, pull 2 sides of the foil toward the center and then fold down.
Then fold or roll the other ends of the foil until it is sealed, making sure that the foil isn't folded
so tightly that it doesn't allow room for circulation inside the pouch.
5. Place the foil pouches on the grill, close the grill lid, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or
until the meat is cooked through to desired doneness and the vegetables are tender.
Katie Goodman Kick of Good Life Eats