1. Prepare the grill for direct cooking, adjusting the vents to bring the temperature to
2. Once the grill comes to temperature, grill the fresh pineapple slices until lightly charred
on both sides. Remove the pineapple slices from the grill and finely dice.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the charred pineapple, red bell pepper, onion, jalapeño
and lemon juice. Stir well to combine, then season to taste with Kosher salt. Set the
charred pineapple salsa aside while you prepare the pork chops so that the flavors can
4. Roughly chop the bacon, then combine it with the shredded mozzarella in a small bowl.
5. Using a sharp paring knife, cut a horizontal pocket in the center of each pork chop.
Stuff each pocket with as much of the bacon-mozzarella mixture as they will hold.
6. Grill each bacon-mozzarella stuffed pork chop for 6-8 minutes per side until cooked
through. Remove the stuffed pork chops from the grill and serve immediately
Clint Cantewell of Grillocracy