1. Combine pork strips, garlic, mint and 2 tablespoons olive oil in large bowl; mix to combine and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes (while cooking pasta).
2. Cook orzo according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add nuts; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until beginning to lightly brown, stirring frequently. Set aside on large plate.
4. Working in 2 batches, sauté half the pork until lightly browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside on plate with nuts. Repeat with remaining pork.
5. Return pork and nuts to skillet, stir in tomatoes, olives, and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; cook 2 minutes or until tomatoes are just tender. Remove from heat, stir in salt and pepper to taste.
6. Reserve 2 cups pork mixture for “Pork Pita Pockets” recipe. Serve remaining pork mixture over cooked orzo.