1. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium; spray grates with nonstick cooking spray. Spray corn and chiles with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place tenderloins, corn and chiles on grill. Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and corn is charred, turning occasionally. Remove vegetables to a cutting board.
3. Continue grilling pork, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 150°F., about 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cut corn off cobs and chop chiles. Place in a bowl with tomato, onion, basil, oil, vinegar and sugar. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Slice 1 pork tenderloin and serve with 1 1/3 cups relish. Reserve remaining relish and tenderloin for the “Grilled Pork and Corn Main Salad” recipe.