1 1/2 cups fresh parsley leaves
1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
2 garlic cloves, smashed
1 medium jalapeño pepper, stem removed
2 tsp. kosher salt
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high.
2. In a medium bowl, coat the potatoes with the olive oil and season with a few dashes of salt and pepper.
3. Tear off four pieces of heavy aluminum foil (about 12x16-inches each.) Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly distribute the potatoes among the sheets of foil. Top with
a pork chop.
4. Fold in the sides of the foil and seal to form the packet.Grill for 15 minutes or until pork is cooked through (145°F)
5. In the meantime, place all of the ingredients for the chimichurri sauce in the bowl of a
food processor. Pulse until combined and smooth.
6. Carefully open the pork packets, releasing the steam.Transfer pork and potatoes to individual plates; spoon some of the chimichurri sauce over
Belly Full, Amy Flanigan