1. Slice Smithfield Slow Smoked Mesquite Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet into thin medallions.
2. Preheat grill to 400°F and prepare wild rice before starting to cook vegetables.
3. Put corn on the grill to get it started while slicing veggies. It will need to cook for a total of 15-20 minutes; turn it every 5 minutes.
4. Mandolin slice zucchini, slice mushrooms and cut bell pepper for easier grilling.
5. Toss sliced veggies together with olive oil and salt and pepper.
6. Place veggies and pork on preheated grill, and grill until veggies are tender and pork is cooked through, approximately 5-7 minutes, depending on the thickness of the veggies.
7. Pork will cook approximately 2 minutes per side, depending on how thick is is sliced.
8. Remove everything from grill, and let pork rest for 4-5 minutes.
9. Shuck the corn, and use a sharp knife to cut the kernels off the cob.
10. Assemble bowls by starting with wild rice, and topping with pork medallions, grilled veggies, corn, avocado and fresh sliced grape tomatoes.
11. Season with salt and pepper, and enjoy!