For the Greek Pico de Gallo:
1 lb. Roma Tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup minced Red Onion
1 English Cucumber, diced
1/2 teaspoon Minced Garlic
Juice of 1 Lemon
1/8 teaspoon Lemon Zest
1 - 2 teaspoons finely chopped Fresh Oregano, according to taste
Salt and Pepper, to taste
For the Pork:
1. Preheat the grill to medium high.
2. Thread the pork, onion wedges, and lemon wedges onto grill-safe skewers in the order of onion, pork, lemon with a total of 4 pieces of pork per skewer.
3. Place the skewers on the preheated grill and cook 5 minutes per side, or until the pork is cooked through.
4. Remove and transfer the skewers to a large platter, sprinkle with fresh oregano, and allow to rest for 2-3 minutes before serving.
For the Pico de Gallo:
1. Combine the tomato, onion, cucumber, garlic, lemon, lemon zest, and oregano in a medium mixing bowl. Stir until the ingredients are well distributed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.