3 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
1 poblano chile, seeded and diced
1/4 cup finely diced red onion
1/4 cup finely diced roasted red pepper
1 tablespoon roughly chopped mint leaves
1/2 fresh lime, zest and juiced
1 teaspoon agave nectar, or more to taste (can substitute honey or sugar)
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt, or more to taste
1. To make the Glazed Chops, place in single layer in baking dish. Combine garlic, ¼ cup honey, ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, salt and red pepper in small bowl; brush both sides of chops. Cover dish with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 4 to 24 hours, turning pork over halfway through.
2. Meanwhile, to make the Peach-Poblano Salsa, combine all ingredients in medium bowl; gently stir together. Taste and adjust agave nectar and salt as desired. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. To make the glaze, mix together ¼ teaspoon ground ginger and remaining ¼ cup honey; set aside.
4. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high; brush grill grates with oil. Remove pork chops from marinade; season as desired with salt and pepper. Grill chops 4 to 6 minutes per side, brushing with glaze occasionally, until slightly charred and internal temperature reaches 150°F.
5. Serve glazed pork chops with salsa.
Recipe provided by blogger: Cheyanne