1. Make the Thai peanut slaw. Mix together the slaw mix, Thai peanut slaw dressing and crushed peanuts.
2. Make the mini-taco shells. Heat a small pan of oil to 350°F. Carefully use long handled tongs to lower a wonton skin halfway into the oil until golden, crisp and bubbly (12-15 seconds). Switch the other half into the oil and do the other side. Remove to a resting rack. Repeat for all of the wonton skins.
3. Set up grill for direct heat and preheat the grill to 350-400°F.
4. Grill the pork tenderloin, rotating every 5 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F, about 20-30 minutes. Remove to a resting rack and allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Slice the pork tenderloin as thinly as you can. Add any juices that came out while resting.
6. Build the tacos. For each taco shell, add a few pieces of the shaved pork, a 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. of sambal oelek, Thai peanut slaw, green onion and cilantro. Drizzle with thin ribbons of sweet soy sauce.
Chris Grove, Nibble Me This