1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. In a glass measuring cup, combine the olive oil, honey, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves and 1 3/4 teaspoons fresh rosemary (reserve the other 1/4 teaspoon for a later step). Whisk well. Set aside.
3. Unpackage the Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin and pat it dry. Place it on a large baking sheet.
4. Arrange the brussels sprouts, golden beets, parsnip, carrots, and red onion around the pork.
5. Using a silicone pastry brush, baste approximately 2 tablespoons of the balsamic mixture over all sides of the pork tenderloin. Then, sprinkle the top of the pork with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of fresh rosemary.
6. Drizzle the remaining balsamic vinegar over the vegetables, then toss to coat. Season the vegetables to taste with salt and pepper, if desired.
7. Place the sheet pan on the middle rack in the preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the meat is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
8. Let the meat rest for about 5 minutes before slicing. Serve.
Katie Goodman, Good Life Eats