1. Preheat the grill to 475°F, then keep on a medium flame. Meanwhile, remove the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Chops out of the packaging and cut in half to reduce cooking time. Slice the peaches in half. Once the grill is hot, add the pork chops and peaches, open face down first.
2. Grill the pork chops 7 to 8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Close the grill lid for faster cooking. Grill the peaches for 4 to 5 minutes until nicely grilled, then turn and grill on the other side for a few minutes.
3. Heat the tortillas last: grill the tortillas for a minute or two on each side, just enough to warm and slightly char them. Keep the warmed tortillas in a basket lined with a cloth napkin or tea towel.
4. Prepare the peach salsa next. Peel away the peach skins, then use a sharp serrated knife to dice the peaches. Add the diced peaches into a large bowl. Seed, then dice the large tomato and add to the bowl along with the diced shallot and cilantro. Add a squeeze of lime juice from 1 lime and season to taste with salt. Toss the ingredients together gently.
5. Allow the pork chops to rest for 7 to 8 minutes, then use a sharp knife to dice the meat into small pieces.
6. To assemble the tacos, start by spreading about 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons of guacamole over the warm tortilla. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of queso cheese. Top with a generous amount of diced pork chops and the grilled peach salsa. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the top and add hot sauce, if desired.
7. Optional homemade guacamole: scoop out the avocado flesh into a large bowl and add the diced shallot, lime juice, salt, cilantro, sour cream and garlic powder (optional). Use a large fork or a potato masher to crush the avocado into a puree.
Optional guacamole recipe:
2 large, ripe avocados
1 small shallot, diced
Juice from 1 lime
Salt to taste
1 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
2 tbsp. sour cream
Sprinkle of garlic powder, optional