1. Start your grill and get temperature to 425°F.
2. In a large ovenproof (and BBQ) skillet like a cast-iron pan, cook 4 slices of bacon slowly to render and crisp. Keep bacon fat in skillet. Remove cooked bacon and place on paper towels. Allow to cool then crumble and set aside.
3. Trim the ends off Brussels sprouts and cut in half lengthwise. Peel and cube the sweet potato. Quickly pan fry the vegetables in the bacon fat and season with black pepper for 5 minutes. Set aside.
4. Clean grill and cook pork tenderloin for 20-25 minutes, covered. In last 15 minutes add the skillet of vegetables to the grill and finish cooking along with the pork tenderloin. Pork internal temperature should be 150°F when measured in thickest part of meat.
5. Allow meat to rest 5-8 minutes before slicing. Toss vegetables with black pepper and balsamic syrup, top with crumbled bacon and serve alongside sliced pork.