1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over Medium-High heat, cook half the pork for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F. Repeat with 1 tablespoon butter and remaining pork slices.
3. Stir milk into cooked rice and cook 30 seconds to heat through. Remove from heat, stir in cheeses and green onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place rice on large serving platter. Place seared pork on rice mixture and cover to keep warm.
5. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the same skillet over Medium-High heat. Stir in mushrooms and cook 2 minutes or until just tender. Stir in wine and cook 3 to 4 minutes, scraping bottom and sides of skillet, spoon over pork and rice.