1. Cook Smithfield Hickory Smoked Brown Sugar Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops and Smithfield Bacon according to the directions on the packages and leave the bacon grease in the pan to use for the gravy.
2. For the waffles, combine 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water, 2 1/2 cups flour, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons sugar, 4 diced slices of bacon, 1/4 cup maple syrup and fold in 1/4 cup vegetable oil. Cook in waffle iron for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.
3. For the gravy, heat the pan with remaining bacon grease on low and whisk in 3/4 cup flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon ground black pepper.
4. Slowly stir in 4 cups milk and continue cooking and whisking until thick. If you want a thinner gravy, add more milk. Alternatively, if you’d like a thicker gravy, add more flour.
5. Dice two slices of bacon, add to the gravy and remove the pan from heat.
6. Fry the eggs in a pan to your desired level of doneness.
7. Assemble sandwiches by topping a waffle with bacon slices, gravy, a Smithfield Hickory
Dude Foods, Nicholas Chipman