1. Drizzle the vegetable oil into a large grill pan, then turn the heat to medium.
2. Once the oil is nice and hot, add in the pork.
3. Grill each side of the pork for 3 minutes, then remove from the pan.
4. Toss in sun-dried tomatoes, and cook for one minute, then add in the garlic.
5. Pour in the alfredo sauce, and stir.
6. Sprinkle in the salt and pepper, stir, then add in the pasta.
7. Plate the pasta, and top off with the grilled pork.
8. Optional: Sprinkle parsley flakes, paprika, and red pepper flakes.