1. Toss together rice, vinegar, sesame seeds and sesame oil; set aside. Heat canola oil in large skillet or wok set over medium-high heat; cook turkey, broccoli and edamame for 3 to 5 minutes or until broccoli is slightly softened.
2. Stir in teriyaki sauce and 2 tbsp. water; bring to boil. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
3. Divide rice and turkey mixture among 4 bowls. Top with cucumber and cabbage. Drizzle with Asian sesame dressing before serving.
• Sprinkle with toasted slivered almonds, cashews or peanuts for added crunch.
• Drizzle with sriracha hot sauce for a spicy addition.