• Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray or a silicone baking mat.
• Combine shredded cheeses in a large mixing bowl.
• Place about 1 Tablespoon of cheese in a pile on a baking sheet, as you would cookie dough. Fill baking sheet, leaving about 1 1/2 inches of space between cheese piles.
• Bake for 6-10 minutes, watching closely. Chips are done when the edges turn a golden brown (they will harden up a bit more as they cool).
• Top your keto nacho chips with chopped Prime Fresh turkey breast and your favorite nachos fixings.