6 oz. cranberries, washed and drained
1 small jalapeño
2 tbsp lime juice
1 cup white sugar
1 pinch salt
Turkey Cranberry Quesadillas
- Turn stove top burner to medium. Place cast iron skillet on top.
- Place a tortilla on a plate. Spread about 1/2 tbsp of cranberry salsa onto the tortilla.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of queso quesadilla on top of the cranberry salsa.
- Roll up three slices of Prime Fresh Turkey Breast deli meat and gently place on top of cranberry salsa and cheese.
- Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of pepper jack cheese on top of the deli meat and top with another tortilla.
- Gently place uncooked quesadilla onto the cast iron skillet and cook until cheese is melty and tortilla is slightly browned.
- Carefully flip and, when tortilla is browned and cheese is melty, remove from skillet and let cool.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas, serve with cranberry salsa, and enjoy!
- Combine cranberries, jalapeño, lime juice, sugar, and salt in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until chopped well.
- Refrigerate after opening, if not eating right away!