1. Heat oven to 375°F; place four French bread halves on ungreased sheet pan.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons beans evenly over each bread half.
3. Top each half with 2 tablespoons ham and two cheese slices.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove from oven; top each pizza with 1 tablespoon picante sauce and 1 tablespoon sour cream.
1. These pizzas are perfect for the toaster oven; simply toast on medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
2. Other Smithfield Anytime Favorites products can be substituted for the diced ham, including Hickory Smoked 8 oz. Cubed Ham and Hickory Smoked Sliced Ham.
3. Bakery bread can be substituted for the French roll to enhance the dish.
4. For parties, make the pizza on a 12-inch French bread or large ciabatta loaf, and cut into shareable morsels