1. Gather ingredients and preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut off and discard the stem ends of the brussels sprouts. Remove the outer leaves. Cut sprouts in half to ensure they cook evenly. Put the prepared sprouts in a roasting pan.
3. Peel the garlic cloves and cut them into small pieces. Scatter the garlic over the brussels sprouts.
4. Cut the bacon into small pieces and sprinkle over the brussels sprouts.
5. Salt & pepper the sprouts, cover the roasting pan with foil and cook for about 20 minutes. Remove the foil, toss everything around a bit, and continue roasting until everything is crispy.
6. Serve while hot and enjoy!