- Heat oven to 350oF. Cook and Smithfield maple bacon as directed on package. Cut or tear bacon into 1-inch pieces.
- Toss rolls and bacon together in a greased 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Beat together eggs, half and half, 1/4 cup maple syrup, melted butter, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. Pour egg mixture over rolls and bacon; pressing down into egg mixture.
- Combine sugar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over bread pudding.
- Bake at 350oF. for 45 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve topped with remaining 1 cup maple syrup.
Tip: For individual servings, evenly divide mixture into 12 greased muffin tins. Bake at 350oF for 20 minutes until knife inserted comes out clean.