1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a small bowl, toss together cheese, green onions, and bacon with 1 tablespoon flour. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut in butter.
4. Add milk and stir just enough to bring the ingredients together. This should make a soft dough. Gently fold in the cheese mixture.
5. Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead for about 1 minute.
6. Pat or roll out dough to ½ or ¾ inch thickness.
7. Cut into rounds with a 2 ½ inch round biscuit cutter.
8. Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Find more Bacon Bar inspiration here!