Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- diced tomatoes,
- 1 Smithfield Bone-In Pork Butt,
- 1/4 cup barbecue seasoning blend,
- corn tortilla chips,
- barbecue sauce,
- shredded cheese,
- ripe olive slices,
- fresh jalapeño slices,
- Season pork butt with your favorite barbecue seasoning blend; place in 5 to 6-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 10 to 12 hours (High: 5 to 6 hours).
- Remove pork from slow cooker with tongs and place in large container. Use tongs, 2 forks or fingers to shred pork.
- For each serving of nachos, arrange tortilla chips in pie pan. Top with pulled pork, barbecue sauce, cheese, olives, jalapeño slices and tomatoes. Place under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Cover and refrigerate or freeze remaining pulled pork for a later use.