1. Preheat oven to 400˚F. In large bowl, toss together potatoes, oil, salt and pepper; arrange on large baking sheet. Nestle ham steak in center of baking sheet.
2. Bake for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender-crisp. Toss green beans in same bowl as potatoes; add to baking sheet. Bake for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, ham is heated through and meat thermometer inserted into center of ham registers 160°F.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and maple syrup. Stir in parsley.
4. Slice ham; serve with potatoes, green beans and mustard sauce.
• Substitute honey for maple syrup if desired.
• For extra flavor, add 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary or thyme to potatoes.