1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large measuring cup or another mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, melted butter, and egg.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients then stir together until well blended and smooth. Stir in the ham, cheese, and green onion. Let sit 5 minutes.
4. Preheat your waffle maker according to the machine's instructions. Lightly grease with cooking spray if necessary.
5. Once hot, pour roughly 1/2 cup batter into your waffle maker. Cook according to the machine's instructions until toasted, roughly 2-3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve immediately or cool completely before freezing.
Created by Carla Cardello, Chocolate Moosey