1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prick potatoes several times with a fork and cook in microwave for 10-15 minutes or until fork tender and fully baked. Let potatoes cool for a few minutes while you prepare the broccoli.
3. Place broccoli in a small bowl with a tablespoon of water and cover with a damp paper towel. Cook in microwave for 1-2 minutes or until tender but still bright green.
4. Use a sharp knife to cut a circle out of the top of each potato.
5. Remove circles from potatoes and hollow out the inside of each potato placing removed portion of potatoes into a large bowl.
6. Add butter and cream to the bowl and stir together with a spoon until potatoes are creamy.
7. Add ham, broccoli, and cheese stirring to combine. Add salt to taste.
8. Scoop mixture back into the potatoes filling them equally.
9. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are warm all the way through.
10. Remove from oven, sprinkle with a little more shredded cheese and enjoy!
Created by Melinda Caldwell, Homemade Interest