1. About one hour before smoking, make the dry rub. Combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Pat ribs dry with paper towels; generously coat both sides of ribs with rub. Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Heat grill using Kingsford® Charcoal for indirect cooking at 250oF to 275oF. Add drained wood chips, if using.
3. Place the ribs, meaty side down, over a drip pan and cook for 2 hours spraying both sides of ribs with apple juice every 30 minutes. Add about 12 coals to a charcoal grill every 45 minutes or so to maintain the heat.
4. Meanwhile, make Roasted Tomato, Honey & Chipotle Glaze. Sauté tomatoes, onion and garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste; cook 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; cook 15 minutes until onions are tender; let cool. Carefully pour glaze into blender and pulse until smooth. Add water to thin if needed.
5. Remove ribs from grill; brush both sides of ribs with glaze. Double-wrap each rack in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Return wrapped ribs to the grill and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours more over indirect heat, until very tender. Add more coals as needed to maintain temperature for a charcoal grill.
6. Remove ribs from grill and unwrap. Place ribs over indirect heat on grill and brush with more glaze. Cook for about 5 minutes until the glaze is set. Turn ribs and repeat with more glaze.