1 cup ketchup
6 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
1/2 teaspoon pasilla or ancho chile powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon granulated onion
1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 cup kosher salt
2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
2 tablespoons smoked paprika
2 tablespoons lemon zest
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
Soft Scrambled Eggs
6 tablespoons half and half
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 tablespoons chopped chives
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon Pork Rub
1. For Chile Ketchup, combine all ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. For Pork Rub, combine all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Store in airtight container.
3. For Chops, combine butter and 1 teaspoon Pork Rub in small microwave-safe bowl; microwave 30 seconds to melt butter. Brush seasoned melted butter on both sides of pork chops. Evenly season both sides of each pork chop with Pork Rub, 1 teaspoon of each per chop. Let stand 30 minutes.
4. For Soft Scrambled Eggs, whisk together eggs, half & half and salt until pale yellow color, about 30 seconds. Stir in green onions and chives. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium. Grill chops for 2 minutes; rotate chops 90 degrees and grill for 2 additional minutes to form crosshatch grill marks. Flip chops and repeat cooking process on second side; cook until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 150°F. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
6. While chops are resting, melt 3 tablespoons butter in 10-inch nonstick coated skillet over medium-low heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are just set.
7. Immediately transfer eggs to serving platter and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Pork Rub. Serve with pork chops and Chile Ketchup
Recipe by Chef Tuffy Stone