Arugula and Tomato Salad
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ cup olive oil
6 cups baby arugula
2 cups chopped tomatoes
1. Use meat mallet to pound pork chops until about ¼-inch thick.
2. Combine flour, kosher salt, garlic, pepper, oregano and thyme; mix well and place in a cake pan or pie plate. Beat eggs with milk and place in a separate cake pan or pie plate. Place seasoned bread crumbs on a 10-inch plate.
3. Dredge the pork chops in seasoned flour to coat, pressing flour onto the surface. Remove pork chop from flour and shake off excess.
4. Dip pork chop into egg wash until fully coated; let excess drain off. Dredge pork in seasoned bread crumbs until fully coated; shake off excess. Once breaded, place pork chops in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-low.
6. Meanwhile, for arugula salad, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey and salt until well combined and salt has dissolved. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add arugula and tomatoes about 20 minutes before serving; toss to coat.
7. Brush both sides of chops with melted butter. Grill 7 to 10 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 145°F to 160°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
8. To serve, toss salad to coat with dressing again and top each chop with the salad.