1. In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients for the glaze. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the stem and seeds from the rehydrated ancho chile. Pour all sauce ingredients into a blender (including the seeded pepper) and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Return the sauce to the pan and keep on low heat, stirring occasionally for 5 more minutes.
3. Preheat your grill to high heat. Remove the Smithfield Anytime Ham Steaks from their packaging and brush lightly on both sides with the blackberry ancho glaze.
4. Place the ham steaks on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, brushing with additional glaze as desired. Cook until the internal temperature of your ham steaks reaches at least 145°F.
5. Serve immediately with fresh blackberries, if desired, and additional sauce on the side.