1/4 cup BBQ seasoning blend
1. For BBQ Butter, combine all ingredients in mixing bowl. Use a fork to mix until thoroughly combined.
2. Lay sheet of plastic wrap or parchment paper, approximately 16 inches long, on counter. Scrape the butter into a line about 10-12 inches long on the wrap, then fold over and wrap to form a long tube of butter, approximately 1 inch thick. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to harden the butter.
3. Heat charcoal or gas grill to medium-high; oil the grates. Thoroughly season both sides of pork chops with ¼ cup BBQ seasoning. Grill about 3 minutes; turn 1/4-turn to get diamond grill marks and continue grilling for another 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Flip pork chops, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until internal temperature reaches 145ºF. to 160ºF. Remove from grill and lightly cover with foil; let stand 3 minutes.
5. Unwrap butter and slice into 1/2-inch thick medallions. Top each pork chop with 1 or 2 butter medallions and serve. Cover and refrigerate any remaining butter for other uses like topping vegetables.
Recipe by Melissa Cookston