1. About one hour before cooking, coat both sides of ribs with a little vegetable oil and sprinkle with your favorite BBQ seasoning blend. Set aside at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Heat grill for indirect cooking at 230°F to 250°F using Kingsford® Charcoal. Add drained wood chips, if using. Place the ribs, meaty side down, over a drip pan and cook for 2 hours.
3. Add about 12 coals to a charcoal grill every 45 minutes or so to maintain the heat. Remove ribs from grill. Double-wrap each rack in heavy-duty aluminum foil. Return wrapped ribs to the grill and cook for 1½ to 3 hours more over indirect heat, until very tender.
4. Add more coals as needed to maintain temperature for a charcoal grill.
5. Remove ribs from grill and unwrap. Place ribs over direct heat on grill and brush with BBQ sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce is set. Turn ribs and repeat with more sauce.