Loaded Potato Gratin:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease an 8x11 baking dish with butter.
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Pour in milk and whisk to combine. Continue to cook, whisking until mixture starts to thicken.
5. Remove from heat and add cheese, sour cream, cayenne and smoked paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Layer half of potato slices on bottom of baking dish. Top with half of chopped bacon, half of chives and pour on half of cheese sauce.
7. Repeat to create the second layer and place in preheated oven.
8. Bake for 30 minutes covered with aluminum foil. Remove cover and bake an additional 8-10 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through and top is brown.
9. Remove and top with green onions.
Bone-in Smoked Pork Chops:
1. Preheat a grill to high heat. Grill pork chops until charred and warmed through.
2. Serve with loaded potato gratin.