1. In medium sauce pot, heat 2 Tbsp. of vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onions, poblanos and jalapeños. Cook until vegetables are soft without color. Add garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
2. Transfer onion mixture to blender along with tomatillos, cilantro and vegetable stock. Puree until smooth and transfer back to pot. Add hominy and bring to slight simmer.
3. Mix together cabbage, radishes and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In large sauté pan, heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil over medium heat. Add bratwurst and cook on all sides until well browned and at internal temperature of 145°F. Once slightly cooled, slice on an angle so as to create longer, oval-shaped pieces.
5. To serve: In shallow bowl, place hominy–green chili broth. Top with sliced bratwurst along with cabbage mixture. Garnish with sliced avocado and more cilantro.