1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To make Teriyaki Sauce, drain juice from crushed pineapple into small mixing bowl; reserve pineapple. Whisk in soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger to pineapple juice. Set sauce aside.
3. Combine ground pork, bread crumbs, egg, reserved crushed pineapple, and 2 tablespoons of Teriyaki Sauce in bowl; mix gently with hands until just combined. Form into 24 small meatballs (about 1 rounded tablespoon) and place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake meatballs at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
5. Meanwhile, heat remaining Teriyaki Sauce in small saucepan over medium-high. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until slightly reduced and thickened, stirring occasionally.
6. Remove meatballs from oven and toss gently in reduced Teriyaki Sauce. Place meatballs on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
©2017 Smithfield Foods
Blogger: Lisa Huff