Smithfield Holiday Ham
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Place ham on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan, fat side up. Cover tightly with foil. Roast for 15 minutes per pound of ham (1 to 1 1/2 hours).
- Glaze according to directions.
- Garnish with grilled or roasted asparagus, Fresh cut strawberries and Fresh blueberries.
- Serve and Enjoy.
Roasted Carrots, Asparagus and Mushrooms with Garlic and Thyme
- 8 carrots, cleaned tops removed
- 1 lb. asparagus, tough ends removed
- 1 lb. mushrooms, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Drizzle carrots with 1 tablespoon olive oil and arrange on large baking pan. Roast 10 minutes.
- Drizzle asparagus and mushrooms with 1 tablespoon olive oil and add to pan with carrots. Continue roasting 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately with Smithfield Spiral Ham.