1. Heat oven to 325°F. Bake ciabatta bread cubes until lightly toasted, about 15 minutes. Set aside. Bring the oven temperature to 375°F.
2. Melt 1 tbsp. butter in a skillet over medium-high. Cook sausage, breaking up meat into medium pieces, until browned, about 8-10 minutes. Transfer sausage to a large bowl; set aside.
3. Add remaining butter to skillet; cook carrot, onion and celery until soft, 5-7 minutes, and transfer to bowl with sausage.
4. In a large bowl, mix bread cubes, chicken broth, oil, parsley, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add vegetable and sausage mixture to bread cubes mixture. Combine well.
5. Spread evenly in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Bake until golden brown and bread is slightly crisp on top, 30-35 minutes.
6. Garnish with parsley.
TIP: You can make this recipe a day before and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.