1. Cook Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin according to the directions on the package. It can also be cubed prior to cooking to shorten the cooking time.
2. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, season with salt and add pasta.
3. Cook pasta until 2 minutes before tender (according to the directions on the package), drain and save ½ cup of the pasta cooking water.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Add pepper to melted butter.
5. Add the ½ cup of pasta water to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add pasta and remaining butter.
6. Reduce heat to low and add Parmesan and Romano cheeses. Remove from heat and continue stirring until the cheese melts.
7. Cube Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin — if you didn’t do so prior to cooking — toss with pasta and serve.
Nick Chipman - Dude Foods