1. Place pork in 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Pour vegetable broth over top of the pork. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours (High: 4 to 5 hours).
2. Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F. Gently press one wonton wrapper down into each cup of a 12-cup muffin pan to form cups. Bake about 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned around edges. Bake in batches, or use additional pans, until you have about 72 cups. Remove baked wonton cups from pan and place on rack to cool.
3. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, 1/4 cup sage, honey, mustard, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl; set aside.
4. Remove pork from slow cooker and shred with tongs or 2 forks, removing and discarding any large pieces of fat. Place shredded pork in mixing bowl with dressing; toss gently to coat.
5. With a slotted spoon, spoon pork into wonton cups. Top with remaining 1/4 cup sage and chestnuts before serving.
©2017 Smithfield Foods
Blogger: Lisa Huff