- Heat oven to 350 degrees and coat 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent dough and cut into 4 rectangles, pinching the perforated areas to seal.
- Spread Dijon mustard over each rectangle, top with shredded cheese, 2-3 slices Smithfield Sliced Ham, and roll each section to create a log, pinching the seams to seal.
- Cut each roll into equal slices, you should get 4-5 slices per roll.
- Place cut side up in a baking dish.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder, thyme or parsley and brush over tops of pinwheels.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden and bubbly.
TIP: Swap out shredded gruyere for sliced Swiss cheese.