1. Heat oven to 375°F. Cut 3 slices bacon into ¼-inch wide slices. Cook in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until crisp; drain.
2. Carefully pour all but 1 tablespoon grease from pan. Add butter and apple cider; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in cooked bacon, cornbread stuffing mix, apple, cranberries and pecans. If needed, add additional cider to moisten stuffing.
3. Place 4 remaining slices of bacon about 2 inches apart down center of 15x10x1-inch baking sheet. Cut down center of tenderloin but not all the way through; lay flat on top of bacon slices.
4. Spoon stuffing down center of tenderloin; wrap bacon slices around tenderloin, overlapping on top. Secure with wooden picks.
5. Bake 40 to 45 minutes until internal temperature of stuffing reaches 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.