1. Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Open and unroll the dinner roll dough on baking sheet. Cut the sheet of dough into four equal squares. Pinch perforations together in each square to seal dough seams.
3. Fold up the edges of the dough (about 1/2 inch of the edge around each square).
4. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella in each square, crack one egg into the center of each dough. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
5. Place two slices of bacon across the eggs on each square.
6. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until the edges of the dough are golden brown and the eggs are cooked to your preference.
7. Garnish with parsley.