1. Place pork chops 1 gallon plastic food storage bag or between plastic wrap. Pound pork chops to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Mix together salt, onion powder and garlic powder; sprinkle lightly over both sides of chops. Dredge chops through flour until lightly coated. Dredge through buttermilk until coated.
3. Place bread crumbs into a pan and lay buttermilk coated chops on top. Press down on both sides of chops until fully covered, making sure chops are no more than 1/2-inch thick.
4. Pour oil into skillet until 1/2-inch deep; heat oil to 350°F. Gently place breaded chops into hot oil; cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145°F. Drain on paper towels for 3 minutes.
5. Serve on freshly baked buns with mustard, pickle and onion or your favorite toppings.
Darren Warth Recipe