1. For Texas Caviar, combine black-eyed peas and green onion in large bowl. Stir together olive oil, chili powder and vinegar. Add oil mixture to black-eyed pea mixture; stir until evenly coated. Cover; marinate at room temperature for 2 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. At least 15 minutes before grilling, soak toothpicks in enough water to cover. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill.
3. Bring 1 1/2 inches of water to boil in large skillet. Meanwhile, cut each tenderloin into 6 pieces, making 1 1/2-1 3/4-inch-thick medallions. Lightly season with salt and pepper; set aside.
4. Add bacon to boiling water; return to a boil. Boil, uncovered, for 1 minute. Drain, cool slightly. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each medallion, securing with soaked toothpicks.
5. Grill bacon-wrapped medallions, cut sides down and uncovered, over direct heat for 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145°F, turning medallions over halfway during grilling. Transfer medallions to serving platter and allow to rest 3 minutes. Remove toothpicks; serve medallions with Texas Caviar.
*Be sure to use plain black-eyed peas. Some canned varieties are seasoned.