1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over a baking sheet. Arrange the bread slices in a single layer on the sheet. Brush the remaining oil over each.
3. Toast, flipping once, until golden on both sides.
4. Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt and set aside
5. Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Place the ham in the heated skillet and toast, flipping once. Carefully remove from skillet and roughly chop.
7. Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
8. Spread the cheese on the toasted bread. Top with the chopped toasted ham and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
9. Garnish with freshly minced parsley.