1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place poblano peppers, cut side up, on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes. Remove and
3. Heat sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking in to small pieces, until browned and cooked through. Remove to paper towel-lined plate and reserve.
4. To same pan, add onions and cook until softened. Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute.
5. Add rice, tomatoes, cilantro, crema and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Spoon mixture into poblano halves and top with cheese.
7. Bake in oven until cheese is melted and peppers are warmed through.