Ideas - Smithfield.com | Flavor hails from Smithfield.
- 1.5 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese,
- 2 8 oz. pkg reduced fat cream cheese,
- 1/2 tsp ground chipotle chili powder,
- 1 lb Smithfield Fresh Ground Pork,
- 1 1.25 oz. taco seasoning mix,
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa,
- Heat oven to 350oF. Beat cream cheese and chipotle chile powder together until creamy; spread in bottom of 9x9-inch baking pan.
- Cook ground pork in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix.
- Spoon ground pork over cream cheese. Top with salsa and Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake at 350oF. for 15 minutes until cheese on top is melted. Serve warm with tortillas or chips for dipping.