1. Slice jalapeños in small half circles and sauté them in the grease that’s left over from the cooked bacon. Sauté́ for 2-3 minutes.
2. Assemble sliders to your preference, alternating cheeses and placing bacon strips and jalapeños in between cheese slices.
3. Spray skillet with olive oil (or even consider cooking in the bacon grease itself).
4. Spread butter on the outward-facing bun slices.
5. Cook sliders over medium heat, flipping them until the buns are golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted. Keep an eye on the sliders so as not to burn them.
6. Remove the sliders from the skillet.