1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, honey, ginger, chili paste, garlic and 1/2 the green onion. Set aside.
3. Combine ground pork, egg, bread crumbs and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce mixture; mix gently with hands until just combined.
4. Form meat into 4 small meatloaves (about 4x2 inches) and place onto prepared baking sheet. Remove about 2 tablespoons soy sauce mixture and place in separate bowl. Gently brush that sauce over meatloaves until just coated. Reserve remaining sauce for serving.
5. Bake meatloaves at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F. Brush reserved sauce over meatloaves and serve remaining sauce on the side. Garnish with the remaining green onion.