1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spread cream cheese evenly in 10-inch pie plate or oven-safe casserole dish.
2. Top with sauce, pineapple and ham.
3. Cover with mozzarella and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbling.
4. Let dip set for 10 minutes before serving.
1. Dip can also be cooked in a microwave on HIGH for 8 to 12 minutes.
2. This dip is also good cold. Leftovers can be used to stuff celery sticks or spread on crispy garlic bread rounds. Also serve on English muffins or French bread for personal-size pizzas.
3. Craving gluten-free items for dipping? Substitute carrot sticks, celery sticks, tortilla chips or gluten-free crackers.